Friday, November 15, 2024

Trails closed

I was up at 7:45 AM, but I was still tired. For some reason, I am not sleeping well and do not want to take sleep aids if Lulu has an issue.  I took Lulu for a short walk and then worked on some spreadsheets until about 11:00 AM.  I decided to visit Lake Crabtree County Park to go hiking and take pictures. When I arrived, all the trails were closed due to the rain.  I took Lulu to the lakefront to walk as much as possible and took a few photos.


This was the short trip of the day except for two walks in the neighborhood. It seems we both tried and enjoyed the time of rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frustrated

 I often feel more like a servant than a human being. I'm unsure what God has planned for me, and like many others, I don't experien...