Monday, November 18, 2024

Stomach still an issue

I was up at 5:45 AM with stomach pain and couldn't get back to sleep. In the past, Nexium typically resolved the issue within four or five days; this is the third day. Since I'm not feeling well and experiencing stomach pain, I will carefully track my intake using a Cronometer for the week. I want to ensure everything remains balanced.

By 9:00 a.m., I was bored and went for a walk at Lake Crabtree Park. The trails should be open now, and I was right. This time, I brought my 70-200mm lens in case I saw the bird again. Luckily, a Grey Heron was spotted, but it was far from the area during my last visit. I was really happy with the focus capabilities of my new camera, Nikon Z7ii.  While I am curious about the Nikon Z8, I couldn’t afford to spend an extra $1700 with my retirement budget. I planned to replace it next year, and I got my Z7ii within my planned budget at $1,999, which was originally $ 3,000.  I also opted for the Z7ii, as I could use all my Nikon 810 lenses, which are more expensive than the camera.

After our walk, we headed back to the car, and Lulu drank some water before regurgitating all over my passenger seat. It was a huge mess and took a considerable amount of time to clean up. I hope I got everything. Thank goodness for the WeatherTech floor matswhich kept it all off the carpet. Once we got home, it was a lazy day. Lulu seems worn out and has slept quite a bit. She may have been starving, too, losing her entire breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frustrated

 I often feel more like a servant than a human being. I'm unsure what God has planned for me, and like many others, I don't experien...