Thursday, November 7, 2024

Slept hard

Yesterday, I took two Tylenol PMs to help me sleep after a rough Tuesday and ease the pain from my work. I slept soundly from 9:15 PM to 6:45 AM.

Tired from the previous day, I opted for a low-key day. I had my usual morning shake and set up my old bike on the Wahoo and connected it to Zwift so I could ride while Jordan was away. He needs me to ride weekly and do one race to maintain his streak. After that, I took Lulu for a drive and finished reading “Running with Sherman.”

At 2:00 PM, Jordan and I went for a challenging bike ride. He rides over 20 mph easily, and I have to pedal hard to keep up with him with assistance.

Finally, I organized the cars in the garage for Jordan and Kira’s three-week leave, while I watch Lulu. Everything fit well, with extra space. I plan to relax, watch Thursday Night Football, and get a good night’s sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frustrated

 I often feel more like a servant than a human being. I'm unsure what God has planned for me, and like many others, I don't experien...