Early this morning, Lulu whimpered from around 3:30 to 5:00 a.m., which usually signaled she needed to relieve herself outside. I let her out into the fenced backyard, but she was sniffing around for rabbit droppings. I dressed up and took her on a couple of short walks, but she still didn’t go. It's been really frustrating! This is the first night she’s had this issue.
Yesterday morning, I added another coat to the upper railing of the deck. The last time I did that, unexpected rain ruined the final coat, so I had to sand and reapply. I hope 24 hours were enough for the stain to dry, given that it rained again this morning. Frustrating. At worst, I'll sand it down and redo it. As I've said for years, it’s best to be a weatherman, sports official, or a permanent judge – you can always be wrong, never get fired, and still get paid.
With the rain, I chose a Zwift ride, but it was more challenging than expected, with brutal climbs. Most people would find it easy. I’m having trouble breathing frequently, possibly due to ongoing iron issues (anemia) or acid reflux. I plan to take iron supplements and over-the-counter acid reflux meds again. Sometimes, I have trouble breathing in bed unless I elevate my head and chest.
After reviewing past photos, I put together a now-or-never building photo calendar as a Christmas gift for Shelley. She's always loved these calendars and has been suggesting I do something with the collection of building images I've taken. Here are two examples: one from my 2017 trip to Wyoming and one from my 2019 return to North Dakota.
I am hoping we finally get back to decent weather tomorrow. I want to get the dog out and take some fall pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment