Hey there! I’ve updated my blog name to make things a bit easier for me as I head into retirement. I’ll also be merging the other blogs over time. I’ll still maintain the other two blogs, but I’ll be more selective about what I post there, as they are more public. You won’t be able to find it through a search unless I give you the link.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Frustrated
I often feel more like a servant than a human being. I'm unsure what God has planned for me, and like many others, I don't experien...
-
I’ve been writing less, doing less, and having less exciting news in the past few years. It feels like a never-ending cycle of work, sleep, ...
-
Training is almost over! I had a tough weekend, moving my body 38 out of the possible 48 hours from Friday at 5:00 PM to Sunday at 6:00 PM. ...
-
Some individuals never have the opportunity to complete a marathon, which is a foot race of 26.2 miles. According to the record books, only ...
No comments:
Post a Comment