Yesterday was relaxed. Jordan and Kira had busy workdays and packed up. They’re in their seventh week of running a half-marathon weekly. Kira had a work call at 10, so the run was rough. They called me to pick them up to avoid the steep hill.
Jordan was grumpy about bringing Lulu, so I left her at home. After picking them up, I got familiar with my new Nikon Z7ii camera and relaxed. We had pizza from Whole Foods for dinner, and everyone went to bed by 9:00 PM.
I didn’t get much sleep, but it’s okay. I didn’t take sleep aids. I woke up at 6:30 a.m. to catch up on the news. By 8:00 AM, we were ready to head to the airport. After dropping them off, Lulu and I relaxed with football and took a break. Lulu wasn’t feeling well, throwing up twice. It could be stress-related, though. She’s done it before when Kira left and was fine afterward. She also threw up the day I left, but she was okay again.
I brought the air mattress from the car and will sleep downstairs, especially if Lulu needs to use the bathroom. I tested the eye detection autofocus on the new camera at f/1.8. The focus was sharp.

No comments:
Post a Comment