Sunday, September 22, 2024

VOLES!!!!

Last night, despite the temperatures dropping below 60 degrees, I slept with the window open. Consequently, I awoke drenched in sweat. This unexpected occurrence effectively dispelled the lingering feeling of being unwell that I had been experiencing. It is common for individuals to experience increased sweating when they are unwell.

At 7:15 AM, I arose to assist Shelley with her laundry, as it was laundry day. She required her sheets and other linens to be cleaned. Subsequently, I prepared breakfast, dedicated three hours to yard work, and subsequently took a break to rest and watch football.

Our neighbor neglects to maintain their lawn, resulting in a constant battle against invasive plants and pests. The voles are aggressively invading from their yard. Shelley has expressed her unwillingness to utilize poison to control any pests, including mice (although she is prepared to trap and eliminate them). Consequently, I am seeking alternative solutions to address this issue.

I gave MoleMax, but it didn’t seem to make much of a difference. I also got some solar vibrating spikes. They helped a bit a few years back, but the old ones just stopped working. I installed the new spikes today and will keep a close eye on things. If anyone has any other ideas that work, I’d love to hear them!

At 5:39 PM, I embarked on a 4.7-mile bicycle ride, maintaining an average heart rate of 134 beats per minute. Given the anticipated brevity of the ride, I adhered to a consistent pace. However, I am apprehensive about extending my absence beyond a reasonable duration, as Shelley may require assistance. In the event of an unforeseen circumstance, she would be unable to contact me, necessitating a return on foot.

Despite abstaining from physical exertion, my left foot continues to exhibit significant discomfort, while my right leg experiences fatigue. Is compensating for the foot pain through quadriceps exercises contributing to the issue? I intend to utilize the leg massager this evening and make necessary adjustments as required. As previously mentioned, I suspect that the foot problem may be attributed to tendonitis.

Carry on my friends, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frustrated

 I often feel more like a servant than a human being. I'm unsure what God has planned for me, and like many others, I don't experien...