I woke up at 5:45 AM this morning feeling extremely tired. I spent about an hour procrastinating before finally leaving for work. The weather outside was freezing, with the windchill dropping well below zero. Upon arriving at work, I realized I was significantly behind schedule compared to three weeks ago, despite working most weekends. I’m not sure how this happened, but it’s time to make a change! I worked diligently throughout the day and decided to head home at around 5:15 PM. Unfortunately, I continued my unhealthy eating habits once I got home.
February 1st is approaching, and it presents an excellent opportunity to make a positive change and get serious about my health. It’s akin to a New Year’s resolution, and while it may not last forever, I feel compelled to take action. I’m considering different software options to help me achieve my goals. I’ve tried Fit Day and several others, but none of them seem to meet my specific needs.
No comments:
Post a Comment