Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Life repeats

I had a relatively good night’s sleep on Monday. I woke up at 6 AM and went to a dental appointment at 7:30 AM. The roads were very icy, so I managed to make it.


The dentist informed me that I should have a crown for a tooth that they’ve been treating for the past three years. However, my insurance won’t cover a crown for a tooth that’s been worked on in the past five years. So, I’m going to just keep nursing it along for the next 52 months and let them pay for it then. It’s a bit ridiculous, but so is $1,200 for a crown. I’m considering looking for another dentist.


My work situation is also quite frustrating. I hate going to work on weekdays and getting further behind each day. I just can’t seem to catch up, so I end up going in on Saturday and Sunday to make up for it. It’s not fair.


On Tuesday night, I had a really bad dinner. I should know better! Why do I eat so much and gain weight? I don’t understand it, but I often eat out of stress. I need to stop this and get back on track. Running a mile seems like such a daunting task!


Wednesday was not much better. It feels like life is repeating itself every day, except I’m gaining a few pounds each month. It’s ridiculous to think that if I didn’t gain weight, I wouldn’t be alive. But that’s the only thing that seems to change.


I head to bed at 8:15 PM, and as usual, I expect to fall asleep after about an hour or more. I need to get my life together, though. Enough is enough, isn’t it?


All you quiet dreamers, carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frustrated

 I often feel more like a servant than a human being. I'm unsure what God has planned for me, and like many others, I don't experien...