Wednesday, December 25, 2024

GIFTS GALORE

I drifted off to sleep around 1:15 a.m. and woke up bright and early at 5:15 a.m.! It was a bit of a struggle to catch some Z’s because the front lights were on, including that wall-washing light that practically blinded me from my window. I’m guessing they left them on for Christmas since they were off on Monday night. Anyway, at 6:00 a.m., I hopped in the shower and got ready for the day ahead!

The kids were up and ready to dive into the incredible array of Santa gifts before we even had breakfast! Leslie whipped up an excellent egg scramble, delicious monkey bread, and a bunch of fruit. After breakfast, we spent the next three hours opening Christmas gifts and assembling the kids’ toys that required some assembly.

After dinner, Christmas carols were sung using the Santa face masks they had created.  The family has a solid tone, and until I join, it is pretty good!




The rest of the night was spent resting and recuperating. At 8:30 p.m., everyone but me watched a Christmas movie. I was so tired that I called it a night.


Carry on my friends, carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frustrated

 I often feel more like a servant than a human being. I'm unsure what God has planned for me, and like many others, I don't experien...