I woke up at 5 AM today. I’m unsure why I keep waking early, but I sleep through the night. I let Shelley sleep and worked on yesterday’s blog post on the back deck. I also reviewed my blood work, which is both frustrating and challenging to interpret.
At 7:00 AM, Sue, Paul, and Gail came out and started a great conversation about a coffee cup. They always find something unique to talk about. It made the weekend enjoyable to have them join us!
I had a sausage and egg bake for breakfast, along with fruit and English muffins. After breakfast, I went to get paper towels and a ribeye steak. I wanted to add some red meat to our diet, as most of our food has been fresh but low in iron.
While I was in town, Shelley contacted me to say that people were anxious to get on the boat. I told them to go ahead without me, assuring them it wasn’t a big deal. It gave me time to relax, as I am tired and the anemia continues to drain me.
It’s ironic that I stopped for gas in town and saw the owner eating at the small table inside the store.
They returned around noon to swim near the dock and have lunch. Around 2 o’clock, they put Jack down for a nap, and Sue and Paul stayed behind while the rest of us took the kids tubing. I practiced manual focus on my Tamron 150-600. I dropped this lens and now the autofocus doesn’t work. I’m considering upgrading to the newer $2,100 180-600 mm Z-mount lens for my Nikon Z7 II, but I might not need to since the images are still sharp with manual focus.After returning, I spent two hours reviewing and updating photos. We had chicken and burger sliders, asparagus, and salad for dinner. After cleaning up, they prepared for a sunset boat ride. Feeling unwell, I stayed behind to edit photos and work on a blog post. They returned before 7:30 p.m. and started a fire. I decided to rest indoors.







No comments:
Post a Comment