Waking up early has become a habit. I got up at 5:15 AM and let Shelley sleep. I relaxed and read about Lewis Smith Lake. Many towns and farms are at the lake’s bottom, along the original Clear Creek.
As usual, Faye woke up at 6:15 AM, got ready, and showed her energy. By 7:45 AM, Allison and the kids played games while waiting for breakfast. They served eggs, fruits, and muffins, and I warmed up pecan cinnamon rolls from Buc-ees.
After breakfast, Vera and I picked up groceries, sunglasses for Eric, boat registration numbers, and an eye mask in Jasper. We bought watermelon since they didn’t have any at the lake. We also needed new sunglasses for Eric, who dropped his in the lake. We got the numbers for the Jet Ski.
While watching the Bison game, the group returned on the boat to pick up Vera. The game was close in the first quarter, but the Bison connected more effectively. It was dull, so I worked on my mom’s financial report while watching. Later, everyone went out on the boat, but I had to skip it because I was feeling unwell and tired. I rested the rest of the afternoon.
I’m experiencing the effects of low iron. After three infusions, I’ve only seen minor improvements. I’ll keep trying until this is resolved. The day passed quickly, but Shelley enjoyed spending time at the lake and around the campfire with the kids and family. I turned in early.
No comments:
Post a Comment