Monday, April 8, 2013

Chunky

I attempted running on Saturday, but it was an unpleasant experience. It’s hard to believe that I’m the same person who completed over 50 marathons and several ultra-marathons spanning over 50 miles. In less than four years, I’ve transformed into the epitome of a sedentary couch potato. However, last year, I managed to bike over 4,000 miles and walk hundreds of miles, so I suppose I’ve tried my best. It’s just been a peculiar few years, and I feel out of sync with life. I’m not quite myself, whoever that is.


I’m at a loss for answers. I’ve tried various methods, including the Livestrong diet tracker, Spark People, and the USDA food site. I’ve meticulously monitored my diet and ensured I get enough sleep. For years, I’ve resisted taking essential medications, believing that treating myself naturally would be sufficient. Unfortunately, this approach didn’t work, and I fell ill. Prednisone and Levaquin were the only medications that alleviated my symptoms, but they have adverse effects on the body. When I felt unwell, I let my body heal itself, and it did.


What’s the issue with ME? Is it a B-12 deficiency? Is it a problem with my stomach acid? I’m at a loss for answers and don’t know what to do, even if I did. I take numerous vitamins, yet I still can’t seem to get it right. I’m a nervous wreck! Life is incredibly frustrating.


Unfortunately, I feel this way. I don’t want to feel this way! My work life is a significant factor in this. I detest going to work every day, and I work 10-12 hour days. I average over 60 hours per week and never feel satisfied with my productivity. I’ve made mistakes.


I’m willing to pay $680 for a professional to examine my situation and attempt to restore my health thoroughly. I wish I could figure it out on my own, but it’s time to seek professional help. We’ll see how it goes, as my appointment is scheduled for Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Frustrated

 I often feel more like a servant than a human being. I'm unsure what God has planned for me, and like many others, I don't experien...