Here is an update on Lulu: she has not vomited in several days and appears to be improving. I often wonder if her symptoms are related to anxiety when people leave. This week, I have been able to work out more while away, including two weightlifting sessions at the gym. After my ride later today, I will have traveled over 100 miles; currently, I am at 93.25 miles. My legs have been sore, making walking sometimes tricky, and I feel very tight with lower back pain. I need to stretch more. I haven't been sleeping well, but I hope that will improve soon.
I completed several tasks for Jordan, including fixing his clogged sink and the loose gutter that rattles in the wind, both of which were causing him significant distress. The garage door squeaked loudly, but I repaired it. I moved the pegboard and tools, repositioned the bicycle hangers, and performed some basic lawn work.
I also discovered something intriguing: “never not odd or even” reads the same backward. My brain often notices things that seem like a waste of energy, such as attempting to read words backward myself. This reminded me of when I realized long ago that Subaru spelled backwards is “U R A bus.”
No comments:
Post a Comment