Friday, March 28, 2025

Sick puppy

I took Jordan to the airport on Tuesday. The dog had vomited after the past three meals. I think she has issues with Kira in London and Jordan in Austin, TX. Although I was glad he was leaving, as he’s been short-tempered and mean. No matter what I do, he bugs me. I try to avoid him, but he always finds something negative to attack. I don’t know what’s wrong, but I feel like a slave and insignificant to him. I wonder what’s bothering him. His behavior reminds me of his mother, who was often short-tempered and self-centered.

On the first day, Lulu (the dog) vomited breakfast. I fed her pumpkin and slow meals, which made her less energetic. I worried about her when they were gone. Lulu held her supper but woke me at 12:30 AM, 2:15 AM, and 4:45 AM, worsening my exhaustion. Fortunately, she only woke me at 2:15 AM on Thursday, but I was still exhausted.

I did get out and do a few bike rides. I did 20.14 miles on Wednesday and 20.12 miles on Thursday. It was amusing that I had an average heart rate of 103 on both rides, which were on two different routes. However, I wonder if the heart rate monitor is accurate and if I may need a new battery, as I was under 65 BPM the first few miles, which is not the case. I decided to take Friday (today) off. I needed to clean up the house and wash clothes. I did get a short break, but it wasn't enough. I plan a long ride to the club, lift weights, and return tomorrow.  That is a 22-mile round trip. I still have several items on the list that Jordan wanted me to fix/look at/upgrade while I am here.

Until the next update, Carry on my friends, carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frustrated

 I often feel more like a servant than a human being. I'm unsure what God has planned for me, and like many others, I don't experien...