It didn't take long for the snow to melt. The past three days have been in the 40s. I'm glad I raked the roof because it prevented potential nighttime ice dams. The snow on the roof has already melted, and I expect it to be completely gone by Tuesday. The forecast calls for highs up to 60 degrees.
I've been so sick with chest congestion. It was a little better when I cleared the snow and went downhill quickly. I've spent most of the past four days in bed. I started carrying makeshift spittoons with me, and the mucus is crazy!
Shelley's dad is being moved into skilled nursing care next week, so she will go to Lincoln, Nebraska, tomorrow and be gone for the week. I hope to recover and finally be able to do something, as my productivity and exercise over the past few weeks have been nonexistent.
I really need to organize the garage. Since we moved my mother and sold the farm five months ago, and I brought some of the tools from the farm, it has become an unorganized mess. I want to do that this week. However, I am unsure of the best way to get it done, which makes it more difficult. Do I really need to keep many of the tools? I have no clue!
No comments:
Post a Comment