Monday, March 3, 2025

Good day

When I woke up this morning, I thought I would never get out of bed. My chest was so congested, and I had a headache. I couldn't imagine lying in bed all day, but that was the best thing I could think of to help me regain a healthy body! 

Yet, I crawled out of bed and decided to go through and purge old clothing. Since I retired, I no longer need professional clothing like before. So, after about three hours of going through the closets and dressers, trying on various clothes, and purging items, I had 10 grocery sacks stuffed with clothing (See to the right). I did keep seven pants, shirts, and two suits.

I started to feel better, and the congestion was less, as I was hacking for hours and removed more phlegm than I imagined a body could produce. 

I did make it out of the bedroom and decided to print a project for the 3D printer. A few weeks ago, I purchased a Bambu A1 with the AMS lite and found many useful items to print. Today, I was going to print eight bag clips.  They took 7 hours and 30 minutes to print the clips.  



3D Print Bag Clips
Today's outdoor bike ride!


The weather was nice—over 50 degrees and little to no wind. I decided a bicycle ride outside would be good for the lungs. I decided to ride the BIONX Long Haul Trucker. After eight years, it's by far my favorite bike. It's so quiet and smooth. It was a good ride, with an average heart rate of 128 BPM and a peak of 150 BPM.  This is the first ride in four days, and I am shaking in this cold or whatever ills me.


After the bike ride, I started spring clean-up in the rear yard.  This will be harder this spring since I was gone last fall for 5 weeks and did minimal fall clean-up. However, when Shelley got home, she said the leaves should stay on the perennials to protect them for at least another four weeks.  So tomorrow, I will reverse some of the work.  


The rest of the day was spent resting and letting the body heal.  I am hoping that I am on the upswing!


Carry on my friends, carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frustrated

 I often feel more like a servant than a human being. I'm unsure what God has planned for me, and like many others, I don't experien...