Recently reading numerous blogs that I cherished over the years, I encountered the following message repeatedly:
http://????????.blogspot.com/
It looks like you have yet to be invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, contact the blog author and request an invitation.
The following are the results of four of my regular blog posts. I am contemplating whether to send a message to the author. Although blog comments were the sole means of communication in two instances, I do not have an email address or phone number. I value privacy, but I was taken aback unexpectedly. Consequently, I will not be offended and proceed to other blogs.
I would appreciate any recommendations for enjoyable blogs from individuals I have encountered or will encounter in the future. Additionally, I am seeking reputable local photography blogs, as this is my most recent hobby. I previously enjoyed a boutique blog dedicated to all things Minnesota photography, but it ceased operations last fall. I appreciate Capture Minnesota, but it primarily consists of photographs rather than a blog. I would like to see stories about the pictures, including the techniques employed.
My photography has been an educational experience. I initially enjoyed it during my graduate studies, but I required additional time and financial resources to develop my skills further. Currently, I possess the necessary funds, but I still need more time. I must maintain a healthy work-life balance. For instance, I averaged 53 hours of work per week this year, compared to over 60 hours last year. This figure includes actual hours worked, regardless of whether I was present in the office on those days, as I was not in the office on holidays and vacation time.
My most recent significant endeavor was a trip to Vermont in October 2014. I have included two photographs from that trip that I found particularly pleasing.


No comments:
Post a Comment