Last evening, my girlfriend expressed a strong desire for me to modify the header image of my blog. Although the new header image depicts my son and me after completing Grandma’s Marathon several years ago, I found the original image, which differed from ours, more appealing.
I am preparing to board Frontier Airlines for the second time in seven days, bound for Denver. It will be unusual to leave work for an uninterrupted 11-day period, a feat that has not occurred since 2001. My previous extended absence was for eight days in 2008, and since then, I have been absent for a maximum of five days.
I am uncertain as to why Shelley Peterson Bourland disliked the photograph, but I modified it to enhance her satisfaction. I do not perceive the photograph above in a negative light.
Anyone familiar with the individual on the left can attest to his solid biking skills. The image may be deceptive. While I am still assessing whether I will surpass my son on the bicycle during this trip, I intend to maintain my own capabilities. However, it is important to refrain from making judgments based solely on appearance.
The sole certainty I possess regarding the trip is the inherent uncertainty it entails. I embrace this uncertainty with enthusiasm, but I would be dishonest if I denied the presence of apprehension.
Hilarious!!! Love your sense of humor and adventure! Best of luck to you and Jordan. Enjoy the ride, freedom, and awesome memories!
