Friday, August 15, 2008

2007 ST 100 (well 77) Splits?

Individuals have inquired about my split measurements from the year 2007. I have located my crew’s notebook and have compiled the following data for your reference:


RACE START 8:00 AM


    9.3 miles to Split Rock -- 10:30 AM - Average 16 Min Mile for Race


    10.1 miles to Beaver Bay -- 1:28 PM - Average just under 17 Min Mile for Race


    4.9 miles to Silver Bay -- 3:05 PM - Average just under 17 Min Mile for Race


    9.9 miles to Tettegouche -- 6:30 PM - Slowed to Average just under 18 Min Mile for Race


    8.6 miles to County Road 6 -- 9:55 PM - Slowed to Average just under 19 Min Mile for Race


    7.7 miles to Finland -- 12:46 AM - Slowed Average just over 19 Min Mile for Race


    7.5 miles to Sonju Lake Road -- NOT KNOWN

    

    4.2 miles to Crosby Manitou -- Not Known (just before sun-up)


    9.4 miles to Sugarloaf -- 9:50 AM - Average 20 Min 45 Sec Min Mile for Race


    5.6 to Cramer Road -- 12:48 PM - Average just over 21 Minutes per mile 

 

    QUIT


As evident from the data provided, my endurance was tested after approximately three hours of walking 5.6 miles. I distinctly recall experiencing significant fatigue towards the conclusion of my run. While I cannot pinpoint the exact reasons for my performance, I am confident that if I were to undertake this activity again, I would prioritize walking as a primary mode of transportation. Walking has been an integral component of my training regimen this year, and I am optimistic that it may have a positive impact on my future endeavors.


Carry on my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frustrated

 I often feel more like a servant than a human being. I'm unsure what God has planned for me, and like many others, I don't experien...