Thursday, June 27, 2013

Photography

Since I quit tennis officiating in December 2011, I’ve been on the lookout for a new hobby. Photography has been a real joy for me. While there’s a certain skill level required to capture great photos, sometimes you’re simply in the right place at the right time, and the shot just clicks. The two images below weren’t planned; they just happened spontaneously without any elaborate setup or planning.

 Then you see other photos and think, "Were these staged or accidental?"  Like, below are totally innocent but look a little inappropriate:


 And then those that are set up and just cool!


From my perspective, I recognize the vast amount of knowledge I possess, yet time is limited. However, this sense of uncertainty and the unknown contribute to the enjoyment of life. It is akin to participating in a marathon or an ultramarathon, where very little remains constant. This unpredictability aligns perfectly with my approach to life. I continually strive to improve my thinking and actions. I believe that achieving the pinnacle of excellence would render it challenging to discern future possibilities. Consequently, I find fulfillment in being one of the millionth best at my chosen endeavors.


All you quiet dreamers, carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frustrated

 I often feel more like a servant than a human being. I'm unsure what God has planned for me, and like many others, I don't experien...