Currently experiencing severe midsection pain that has displaced and significantly hindered my physical activity, I have been unable to resume my work for the past three weeks. Seeking medical attention, I was diagnosed with a potential sports hernia. While the efficacy of Icy Hot for sports hernias remains uncertain, it has proven beneficial in alleviating my discomfort.
The pain has subsided this week, but I have subsequently contracted a cold. This is an unusual occurrence for me, as I have not experienced such severe symptoms in several years and have never been absent from work due to illness. The cause of my cold is uncertain, but it is possible that the cold weather and outdoor activities I engaged in last week, including running in temperatures as low as 20 degrees below freezing, contributed to my discomfort.
Despite my desire to continue training, I am currently unable to do so. I am not overly concerned about this matter, as I will be departing for Germany in three weeks. Upon my return, we can plan and prepare for our outdoor trail running adventures.
No comments:
Post a Comment