Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Getting close!

At the time of writing, I had less time remaining before the commencement of the race than I had anticipated completing it. The race is scheduled to commence in approximately 34 hours. I will be 200 miles from my residence and approximately 102.6 miles along the Superior Hiking Trail in Lutsen, where I intend to arrive before the 38 hours of continuous movement conclude.


Unlike last year, I am not experiencing the same level of anxiety or excitement. In fact, I am uncertain about my ability to complete the race. Numerous challenges are anticipated to arise during the journey, but I must persist until instructed to cease. This is the crucial factor.


Regardless of the outcome, this year has been an engaging period of preparation. The challenges I encountered exceeded my expectations, and life has been characterized by constant fluctuations. My emotions are highly volatile as I critically evaluate my actions and aspirations for the future. Regardless of the circumstances, I must strive to provide the best effort possible, which is my intention. My subsequent entry will serve as a comprehensive report of my progress, whether successful or not.


Best regards,


Carry on my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frustrated

 I often feel more like a servant than a human being. I'm unsure what God has planned for me, and like many others, I don't experien...