After frustration with REI gaiters at ST 100, I ordered some, but Google keeps tagging the post as inappropriate. The first name of the gaiter manufacturer is what happens when you play in the mud, and the second name is the opposite of boy, that is, girl.
I fell in love with several designs on the website and finally settled on three pairs. I need to learn to make a decision as to why I need three pairs. I consistently mail-order stuff to my office because it’s a sure way to get it instead of waiting outside a door or in a mailbox.
The administrative staff read the return address on the envelope, which read the words listed above. She logged into a tagged site and opened it with caution. Her co-worker told me she acted like it was the plague. She took one of the vibrant gators out of the pouch and walked back to my desk with a funny look, saying, “What are these?”
She held it like a soiled diaper. I asked why she had opened my mail. She and I got along great, so I didn’t care. She said I found it strange that I would order from the first two words listed above as it sounded like a place that sold inappropriate products that shouldn’t be shipped to the office.
I explained the company and the use of the product, but for the day, it was a laugh. I'm glad I have a sense of humor—at least, I think I do.
Carry on my friends, carry on!
PS: She thought they could be "decorative nut cup holders" until she saw there were two in a pack and was confused.
No comments:
Post a Comment