I’ve been busy with spring cleaning, gardening, and caring for my mom. I’ve only ridden my bike a few times, but I’ve been using the battery less and getting a better workout. It was slow at 11.8 MPH, but I was pleased with the 712-foot climb.
Shelley’s 360-mile-away father’s declining health and increasing need for care are causing her significant stress. She receives frequent calls from the care facility about his new problems. It’s heartbreaking to see his rapid decline since turning 82. I hope I won’t face a similar situation in my own life, especially since I have less than 20 years until I reach that age. It isn’t very comforting to see how aging affects my mother and her father.
I just returned from Detroit Lakes, MN, where they have
wooden trolls hidden in the woods. You used clues to find the trolls. Each troll provided a letter for an 8-letter word that served as a clue to find the Golden Rabbit. The project was created by
Project 412 to encourage people to get outside and enjoy the outdoors. It was fun, but very exhausting for overweight senior citizens. Here are some images of the journey!
 | | Troll Alexa |
|  | Troll Alexa
|
|
 | Troll Ronny Funny Face
|
|  | Troll Jacob Everear
|
 | | Troll Jacob Everear |
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment