Sunday, September 17, 2017

So nice, I bought it twice

I am slightly better and attribute that to the Injectifer (ferric carboxymaltose injections) treatments. I had my second treatment on September 15. From everything I've read, and if my feelings are correct, increasing my iron levels means more energy and better sleep.


With more energy, I have been riding more and have gained strength. While I enjoy riding my Bionx D500 DV on my Surly Long Haul Trucker, it is frustrating that once I hit 20 MPH, the motor has a significant drag. I LOVE the Long Haul Trucker ride, but it is difficult to remove the Bionx system if I want to ride it without the weight and assistance of the Bionx system.


Therefore, I bought a second Long Haul Trucker to ride with my girlfriend, thereby eliminating the extra weight and the need for a Bionx boost. I can exceed 20 MPH on flat terrain without the drag I experience with the Bionx. My assumption is correct. With the new bike, I’ll use the Bronx D500 when I’m feeling tired. This might enable me to ride to work more frequently and get a solid workout. Additionally, I’ll leave the Bionx bicycle at home if the weather is uncertain. Even without the Bronx’s assistance, the 30-speed ride should still be enjoyable.


Surly Long Haul Trucker

Surly Long Haul Trucker with Bionx

 
I did get out a few times this week:

Therefore, 119.6 miles for the week. That is good, and I do not feel overly exhausted.


I bought a Bluetooth speaker for my bicycle and love my choice. The sound is excellent, and it also has a horn. It's the Venstar S404 speaker, and it sounds great!


I’m better. My INR is stable at 2.2. At my last appointment, the nurse looked confused when she took my pulse. She retook it and asked for clarification. I asked about my resting rate, and she said it was 48 BPM.


Things are better.  So carry on, my friends, carry on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frustrated

 I often feel more like a servant than a human being. I'm unsure what God has planned for me, and like many others, I don't experien...