Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Holy Shit!!!

Regrettably, I have reached a weight of 317 pounds. In 2006, I reached a peak weight of 301 pounds, which I considered quite significant. I successfully lost 90 pounds and experienced a remarkable improvement in my overall well-being. However, health complications, including the use of Prednisone, Levaquin, and a primary urge, led to a decline in my weight. Three years ago, I was only 250 pounds.


Since beginning my blog, I have engaged in more sedentary activities, such as writing stories, editing videos, and performing my daily job duties. This has increased my sitting time.


Furthermore, I have reduced my cooking at home and increased my reliance on local restaurants for dinner. Life is complex, and it is not always possible to prioritize everything at all times. I recognize the importance of adopting healthier eating and exercise habits. I intend to track my weight daily and share my progress. Will my weight continue to deteriorate, improve, or remain stable?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer vanishes

The summer vanished in a blur of relentless caregiving for Shelley and constantly entertaining the grandkids. Shelley hosts what is called C...