
I am optimistic about the prospects of 2016. I am finally acquiring a competent team of direct reports who are valuable assets to my work. Major projects that have necessitated significant attention are nearing completion. In summary, I anticipate that my work will become routine by the end of March.
The average weekly hours are 40-45, with weekends off. However, the average has been over 60 hours per week, and a rare weekend off for the past five years. For 2015, I had fewer than 23 days off, including holidays and weekends. That is correct; out of the 115 days a year that are holidays, I worked 92 of them, which are either Saturdays or Sundays. We were still behind! I also lost over three weeks of vacation!
The stress reduction should lead to weight loss. Additionally, I should have time to exercise. When stressed, I tend to eat poorly and gain weight rapidly. On January 1, I reached my peak weight of 313.7 pounds. This is the highest I have been since my teenage years. My last peak, in 2005, was 299 pounds.
After 10 days, I weighed 307.1 pounds. Despite minimal exercise and mindful eating, I lost 6.5 pounds. I walked a mile, jogged half a mile, and cycled indoors in the last 10 days. Regular workouts yielded better results. Regardless, I’m optimistic and hope this trend continues.
Could I train the dogs to join me as a yoga partner to help restore balance and core strength?
Prayers for continued success and the trials in 2016?
Carry on my friends, carry on!
Comments from my original blog - I merged the blogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment