Sunday, August 9, 2015

Increase from 9.8 to 12.6 and copper clappers

I used to run five days a week, but knee surgery led me to stop. I started biking instead. This year, I’ve tried biking to work more often than once a week. I made three days, one week and a half, and two days a few times. Just under a third of the weeks starting in April, I didn’t bike at all.


I’ve complained about work being stressful and long. We have fewer staff members than in 2006, but we are busier. Technology could’ve reduced one position, but we’ve been trying to fill it for a long time. A staff member quit over a year ago, and we’re just starting to fill that permanent position.


My work life will be tolerable again in November. I’ll take a vacation, but I need to figure out where. I lost over three weeks of unused vacation time in the past few years.


(THIS IS T.M.I., so feel free to skip two paragraphs). I recently acquired a new bicycle attachment and am eager to test it out. One aspect I miss about running is the ability to listen to music or audiobooks. While cycling, the wind noise is substantial, and it is crucial to remain vigilant of one’s surroundings. To address this, I have purchased an Ivation1000mAh speaker system for my bicycle and cat ears to mitigate the wind noise.


I would like to know if the weather conditions will be favorable tomorrow. For the first time in a considerable amount of time, I am genuinely enthusiastic about this low-cost purchase and anticipate that it will significantly enhance the enjoyment of my bicycle commute.


If you are not aware, I have started an extensive Root Beer Review blog.  I have purchased over 50 brands, and I review them little by little, based on my preferred enjoyment.  After the first 10, it is incredible how different the same product is in this world.  Imagine if a tomato had over 30 different tastes but was labeled and looked the same?


In conclusion, I recently viewed the Fruitcake Lady on YouTube. For those familiar with the show, it offers a delightful comedic experience. For those unfamiliar, it remains enjoyable nonetheless.


In addition, I would like to share one of my favorite Tonight Show clips. Notably, new staff members (typically younger) inquire about the identities of Joe Friday (Jack Webb) and Johnny Carson when they encounter them. The skit gains additional depth for viewers who have watched Dragnet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Frustrated

 I often feel more like a servant than a human being. I'm unsure what God has planned for me, and like many others, I don't experien...