Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentines day 2015

I’ve never been much of a celebrator of special days. Birthdays, holidays, and other events have always been just another day, a trait I inherited from my upbringing and passed on to my son. I regret not teaching my son to appreciate and cherish these days more.


This is the first year I have had no choice but to ignore this special day. Yesterday, I fell ill, the worst flu / cold I have ever experienced. I had severe breathing difficulties, struggled to stand, and experienced rapid digestion. It could be a better way to avoid the required/desired Valentine's Day activities, but this year, I unintentionally escaped the mad rush to celebrate a special day.


Every day should be Valentine’s Day. Had I been patient and loving, my life would’ve been different. I’d’ve made each day special and carried that effort forward. Oh well, just another regret?


I need to rush to the restroom!


Carry on, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frustrated

 I often feel more like a servant than a human being. I'm unsure what God has planned for me, and like many others, I don't experien...