The first day was pleasant, except for one issue. One of us struggles with geography, while the other relies on Garmin. Occasionally, tension arose between the driver and passenger.
Our flight departed at 7:05 PM from Minneapolis, bound for Boston, Massachusetts. A fire in Chicago caused a slight reroute, adding about 15 minutes. The flight was uneventful, except for the unusual cabin pressure that prevented ear popping.
We arrived at the rental car agency, where a line formed. Despite the line, I found it entertaining to watch a man in the 70s, resembling Mr. T junior, with a gold chain necklace, sunglasses, a mouth grill, and a bright red shirt. He looked around with disgust. I suppose I’m mean, but it made the line move faster.
After completing the paperwork, the young man greeted us as if selling insurance. He dressed well and took us to a group of cars, including a Nissan Versa. We insisted on a minivan, but the Versa was below our preference.
No comments:
Post a Comment