I absolutely adore Frank Barone in the classic show, Everybody Loves Raymond. However, I must confess that I’ve been captivated by the absolute classic, Dragnet. I’m not sure why I mentioned Dragnet in the title, as it’s not the reason behind my exclamation of “Holy Crap.”
The reason for my exclamation was simply that it had been almost three months since my last post. Wow, I’ve been incredibly busy with a job promotion and trying to accomplish more than I ever thought possible. Additionally, I’ve been expanding my photography skills. Here are a few examples of my recent work:
I plan to write something good this weekend. I miss blog posts because Facebook offers instant gratification, but I’m not thrilled with it. It might be like Myspace or other trends. I’ve never tweeted and don’t want to. The blog is like pen and paper to me. I need to get back to it; it was enjoyable.
When things seem drab, I think of how I have it great compared to others. Like the poor dog in this cartoon:
Thanks for reading!
All you quiet dreamers, carry on!
Comments from my original blog - I merged the blogs.





No comments:
Post a Comment