Life hasn’t been great lately, and I don’t want to bore you with my current state of mind. Running has been nonexistent, and I’ve been averaging over an hour a day biking, ellipticalizing, and adding weights.
The Biggest Loser was on tonight, and I’m furious that Vicky has a chance to go to the Final. If I were married to her, I’d be in jail, and I’m not violent. I’d find a way to go to jail, as being with her would be worse. My health is my biggest issue. My blood test showed a significant Vitamin D deficiency, despite my cholesterol and other tests being great. My glucose was high. The doctor prescribed a once-a-week dose of 50,000 IUP Vitamin D, which I still find hard to believe.
After three weeks, I’m less fatigued and sleep better. I may be ready to train after the first of the year, but I don’t know what I’ll train for. As I said, I don’t feel like running and haven’t run in a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment