Saturday, June 1, 2024

Long drive - end of short trip!

At 6:00 AM, I promptly packed my car and prepared to depart. Unfortunately, I experienced a poor night’s sleep due to the hotel’s parking lot lighting, which illuminated my room throughout the night. After a brief complimentary breakfast at the Holiday Inn, I commenced my journey at 7:45 AM. My initial destination was Kansas City, where I made a stop to refuel.

The remainder of the drive proceeded without incident until I encountered storms and congestion in Minnesota. Throughout the duration of the drive, I diligently monitored the storms and made an effort to avoid its path. I utilize an application named “On the Way,” which displays the storms on my car’s screen.

I was home by 5:15 PM.  I was tired, but it was a fun, short trip!

Carry on my friends, carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frustrated

 I often feel more like a servant than a human being. I'm unsure what God has planned for me, and like many others, I don't experien...