Tuesday, July 26, 2016

308 pounds

Regrettably, I find myself in a state of disorientation and uncertainty. Some individuals have heard my complaints about my life, and I am aware that they may find them unappealing. However, I must admit that I am genuinely struggling to perceive the positive aspects of my current situation.

A decade ago, I genuinely enjoyed my job. I dedicated myself fully to supporting my employer’s needs, living paycheck to paycheck. I frequently questioned whether I could provide for my child and myself. Despite my efforts, I remained optimistic and content.

In contrast, I now earn twice the necessary income to sustain my lifestyle. I am debt-free and find myself disinterested in my job. The reasons for this are elusive. I am becoming overwhelmed by the demands of daily life and am uncertain about my true aspirations. As I mentioned earlier, I have several friends who have taken their own lives. I know one man who made this decision after his children grew up and showed little care or concern for him. Fortunately, I am supported by a loving girlfriend. However, I struggle to accept this situation because I believe I am a burden to her. I am deeply concerned about my well-being.

Additionally, I have been experiencing poor sleep quality, characterized by frequent awakenings. My stomach often aches, and I am determined to regain my health. However, I am unsure of the best course of action to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frustrated

 I often feel more like a servant than a human being. I'm unsure what God has planned for me, and like many others, I don't experien...