As an individual who dislikes sitting still, I find myself spending most of my days lying down since my successful surgery. However, if I rise within approximately 20 minutes, I experience a rapid loss of consciousness and am compelled to lie down once again. My medical professional has informed me that I am expected to remain incapacitated for the remainder of May, potentially for an extended period.
Fortunately, my vision remains unaffected, and my mental clarity has significantly improved, surpassing what I had experienced in a considerable amount of time. This is a great reason to celebrate. While this improvement does not come without the occasional headache, which is unlike any I have previously encountered, hydrocodone has proven to be an effective pain reliever.
Feeling quite fatigued, I will conclude this post.
Until later, Carry on...
Comments from my original blog - I merged the blogs.
Good to hear the surgery went well. Now... baby steps. Get well, but don't rush it (and remember who's saying that!). Friday, May 21, 2010 at 10:17:59 AM CDT
Glad to hear you're on the mend! Friday, May 21, 2010 at 10:40:28 AM CDT
Good news, Londell - seems like better days are ahead... yay! Friday, May 21, 2010 at 12:10:05 PM CDT
Glad to hear that the surgery went well - hope to see you sooner rather than later out on the trails! Friday, May 21, 2010 at 4:33:05 PM CDT
Things are on the UP - Great news! Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 7:51:07 AM CDT
Great news, now just take it one day at a time and for once listen to Steve. Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 10:45:23 PM CDT
Glad to hear the surgery went well. Now do as Steve says, not as Steve does and take your time. Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 6:01:34 AM CDT
I'm so glad the surgery went well and your vision improved. Rest, rest, rest and you will be out on the trails feeling good when the time is right. Monday, May 24, 2010 at 10:58:44 AM CDT
No comments:
Post a Comment