Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Shocked

As I approach the conclusion of my stay in Germany, I discovered a surprising revelation. While it is widely acknowledged, I remain astounded by the weight gain experienced by Eric Chopin, the winner of the third season of Biggest Loser (December 2006). Despite his remarkable weight loss of over 200 pounds, Chopin has gained an average of one pound per week since winning the $250,000 prize. (For reference, please visit this link.)


In comparison, my own weight gain has been significantly slower, averaging 1.2 pounds per month since reaching my lowest weight of 216 pounds. Although I have not yet achieved the same level of success, I acknowledge that there is still potential for improvement.


The blog’s name, “Time to,” reflects my intention to take action and achieve my weight loss goals. However, I recognize that I have deviated from the established steps required for success. It is imperative that I rectify this oversight and take decisive steps to fix my situation.


The weather forecast indicates a gradual improvement in the weather conditions. (Munich experienced a storm today.) This respite from my routine has been both welcome and necessary. I have attached some photographs from my recent trip for your enjoyment.



  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Frustrated

 I often feel more like a servant than a human being. I'm unsure what God has planned for me, and like many others, I don't experien...