Today was quite eventful.
I commenced washing my car, but upon walking to the garage, I discovered mail on the table. Initially, I intended to clean the car, but I decided to sort through the mail first. I placed the car keys on the desk and discarded the junk mail after organizing the bills, noting that the trash can was full. Subsequently, I put the bills on the desk and took out the trash. However, since I would be near the mailbox, I decided to pay the bills immediately.
Upon searching for the checkbook, I found it, but it only had one check left. I realized that the extra checks were in the file cabinet. Next to the file cabinet, I noticed the Coke I had been drinking.
I needed to retrieve the checks, but I decided to place the Coke in the refrigerator to cool it down. As I headed towards the kitchen, I noticed that my flowers required watering. I set the Coke on the counter and, to my surprise, there were my glasses. I had been searching for them throughout the morning, so I promptly put them away.
I filled the container with water and proceeded to water the flowers. However, I discovered that someone had left the TV remote in the kitchen. Since we will likely forget to check the kitchen when we want to watch TV tonight, I moved the remote to the living room. Unfortunately, I inadvertently spilled water on my way into the living room.
I set the controls in the laundry room and retrieved towels to clean up the spill. Upon reaching the laundry room, I noticed a pile of laundry and decided to start the laundry cycle. However, I realized that I had used all the laundry detergent and needed to go to the store. Now, I am faced with the question of where the car keys are.
Is this a disease or normal?
No comments:
Post a Comment